Executive Management Assistant (full-time)
Now recruiting for full-time Executive Management Assistant. Work with a growing team in the life sciences sector with positive work culture.
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for company executives. Candidate should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executives’ behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executives with any necessary meeting preparations. For right candidate, role can be mostly at home, with occasional in-office work. *NO VACCINE MANDATES*
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Competitive compensation. Great team and work-from-home environment. Send resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Research Strategies, LLC
6400 Brooktree Court
Wexford, PA 15090
CRS is headquartered in Wexford, PA (greater metropolitan Pittsburgh) and serves international markets with US-based teams in Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Ft. Myers, FL; Chicago, IL; San Diego, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Salt Lake City, UT; Wrightstown, NJ; and Baltimore, MD.